Risk Latte Company is holding a two day Credit Derivatives Pricing Course Pricing CDS, Basket Default Swaps and CDOs in Excel/VBA in Hong Kong.
Credit Derivatives Pricing Course Pricing CDS, Basket Default Swaps and CDOs in Excel/VBA
- A two (2) day training programme for credit derivatives traders and credit structuring and sales professionals to provide a detailed analysis of pricing issues in Credit Default Swaps, Basket CDS (multi-name CDS) and CDOs
- The training will be carried out using problem solving methodology and make use of case studies and Excel spreadsheets and making use of user defined macros and VBA functions.
Day 1 : Morning Session (9:30 am - 12:30 pm)
Monte Carlo Simulation & Copulas in Excel/VBA
- Multiasset Monte Carlo simulation using Cholesky decomposition;
- Multiasset Monte Carlo simulation using PCA (principal components analysis)
- Estimating Gaussian Copulas;
Day 1 : Afternoon Session (2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)
Pricing CDS and F2D, N2D Baskets in Excel/VBA
- Pricing single name CDS using MC simulation;
- Pricing multi-name CDS (F2D, N2D Baskets, Portfolio CDS) in MC simulation;
- Pricing Credit Linked Notes using Numerical Estimation;
Day 2 : Morning Session (9:30 am - 12:30 pm)
Pricing CDO in Excel/VBA
- Pricing CDOs with zero correlation in MC simulation;
- Pricing CDOs with non-zero correlation in MC simulation;
- Pricing & Structuring related issues in CDOs
Day 2 : Afternoon Session (2:30 pm to 5:30 pm)
- Estimation of Default Probabilities using Structural Approach;
- Estimation of Default Probabilities using Reduced form models;
- CDS pricing using structural and reduced form models;
- Basket default swap pricing using reduced form models;
Course Fee: US$3,000 (USD Three Thousand only) per day.
Trainers : Risk Latte principal in house analyst-trainers are:
Rahul Bhattacharya, M.Sc. (Nuclear Physics), MBA (Finance)
Arvind Kumar, M.Tech (Chemical Engineering), MBA (Finance)
All our trainers have extensive experience in training and conducting workshops, focus group modules & tutorials and project work with front and middle office bankers and investment bankers in Asia ( Hong Kong , Singapore and Tokyo ).
To apply for the above course please write to email@example.com . You can also write to us at Risk Latte Company , Level 2, Neich Tower, No.128, Gloucester Road, Wan Chi, Hong Kong or you can call us on +852 3987 8552 or +852 6395 8032.
All Candidates will be awarded a Certificate of Participation by Risk Latte Company.
Any comments and queries can
be sent through our
More on Financial Education >>
back to top